Hi,
I would like to find an odbc driver for mac os x,
where I can find it?

Thanks to all

regards,
Enrico

--
That's one small step for man; one giant leap for mankind

Search Discussions

  • Dave Page at Jan 29, 2010 at 1:36 pm

    On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 1:29 PM, Enrico Pirozzi wrote:
    Hi,
    I would like to find an odbc driver for mac os x,
    where I can find it?

    Thanks to all
    If you're running the one-click PG installer, you can install the ODBC
    driver using StackBuilder.

    --
    Dave Page
  • Enrico Pirozzi at Feb 6, 2010 at 8:12 pm

    Enrico

    I would like to find an odbc driver for mac os x,
    where I can find it?

    Thanks to all
    If you're running the one-click PG installer, you can install the ODBC
    driver using StackBuilder.

    --
    Dave Page

    That's one small step for man; one giant leap for mankind

    Enrico Pirozzi
    Tel. +39 0861 1855771
    Mob.+39 328 4164437
    Fax +39 0861 1850310
    www.enricopirozzi.info
    info@enricopirozzi.info
    Skype sscotty71
    Gtalk sscotty71@gmail.com

grouppgsql-general @
categoriespostgresql
postedJan 29, '10 at 1:30p
activeFeb 6, '10 at 8:12p
websitepostgresql.org
irc#postgresql

2 users in discussion

Enrico Pirozzi: 2 posts Dave Page: 1 post