Anyone know of a decent diff tool for comparing two schemas?

I Had a go with

http://apgdiff.sourceforge.net/

but it appears it doesn't quote it's sql properly. A shame, otherwise it'd be just what I need.

Search Discussions

  • Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz at Jan 16, 2009 at 1:54 pm
    dbwrench has this option, afair - called 'reverse synchronize'.
  • Bruno Lavoie at Jan 16, 2009 at 2:45 pm
    you can also look at:
    http://www.sqlmanager.net/en/products/postgresql/dbcomparer

    Not free but it's a nice product, with nice support.... give it a try.
    You can also check at other products from EMS, very nice! Especially the
    SQL Manager: http://www.sqlmanager.net/en/products/postgresql/manager !
    The «Lite version», with less fuctionnality, is free.

    Bruno Lavoie

    Glyn Astill a écrit :
    Anyone know of a decent diff tool for comparing two schemas?

    I Had a go with

    http://apgdiff.sourceforge.net/

    but it appears it doesn't quote it's sql properly. A shame, otherwise it'd be just what I need.

grouppgsql-general @
categoriespostgresql
postedJan 16, '09 at 1:36p
activeJan 16, '09 at 2:45p