thnx a lot for your interest

Antonios

Search Discussions

  • Dave Page at Jun 1, 2006 at 2:22 pm
    ________________________________

    From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org
    On Behalf Of Antonios
    Katsikadamos
    Sent: 01 June 2006 15:18
    To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
    Subject: [GENERAL] Fat 32/NTFS

    Hi all again. sorry for the disturbance but I am not aware of
    the postgres installation procedure. my laptop runs Win xp on format
    fat32. I get a message from installation
    that requires NTFS format. Is there a way of installing postgres
    on fat 32 without using linux?

    what do u propose?

    See the FAQ: http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.FAQ_windows.html#2.4

    Regards, Dave.
  • Leif B. Kristensen at Jun 1, 2006 at 2:25 pm

    Hi all again. sorry for the disturbance but I am not aware of the
    postgres installation procedure. my laptop runs Win xp on format
    fat32. I get a message from installation
    that requires NTFS format. Is there a way of installing postgres on
    fat 32 without using linux?

    what do u propose?
    convert c: /fs:ntfs

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/maintain/convertfat.mspx