Help me please to resolve the problem:
Just After commiting transaction - writing ,say 90 rows,I try to select
the same 90 rows - and get wrong set of rows (some of them: 1-2 replaced
by unknown data). But after 10-20 seconds the result of selecting
the neccessary 90 rows return right result.
Tell me pls what to do.

Thanks and Have a nice day!
--
Igor mailto:go@ugnn.ru

Search Discussions

  • Tino Wildenhain at Jun 10, 2005 at 7:15 pm

    Just After commiting transaction - writing ,say 90 rows,I try to select
    the same 90 rows - and get wrong set of rows (some of them: 1-2 replaced
    by unknown data). But after 10-20 seconds the result of selecting
    the neccessary 90 rows return right result.
    Tell me pls what to do.
    You should start with explaining in detail what you do, and what you
    use to write and query.

    E.g. how do you insert, and how do you select "the same 90 rows"

grouppgsql-general @
categoriespostgresql
postedJun 10, '05 at 4:44a
activeJun 10, '05 at 7:15p