Maybe you can use MS SQL Server's DTS. You can find this
application in SQL Server's program group from Start Menu.

DTS can tranport data using ODBC, OLEDB, etc.
You may try to export data from postgresql by ODBC.

Search Discussions

  • Phoenix at Aug 31, 2003 at 3:23 am
    Probably be a lot easier to pull the data from PostGreSQL into SQL Server
    since I have had a hell of a time finding a DBD for SQL Server ;-)