For a catalogue, one or more products are described by
a PDF file regarding to the specification of the
products. And there are many files.

How should I manage these PDF files? Could I store
these files to PostgreSQL or I can only store the
links to these files?

Best regards,
Terence

  • Shridhar Daithankar at Jul 23, 2003 at 2:17 pm