Hello,

Just a small question: why there is not any quoting routine in libpq.
This is very handy to have one. And also it is quite hard always
write quoting routing for database if you want to have cross database code.

--
Sincerely Yours,
Denis Perchine

----------------------------------
E-Mail: dyp@perchine.com
HomePage: http://www.perchine.com/dyp/
FidoNet: 2:5000/120.5

Search Discussions

  • Peter Eisentraut at Jul 17, 2000 at 10:29 pm

    Denis Perchine writes:

    Just a small question: why there is not any quoting routine in libpq.
    Can you give an example of what it should do?

    --
    Peter Eisentraut Sernanders väg 10:115
    peter_e@gmx.net 75262 Uppsala