Hi everyone, I have to insert a few PDF files into my database, and I
am not able to do it ...
I have to use PHP3, and all I could do was use the lo_import, but in
this case, I am not able to insert any data because I am not an
administrator. Is there any other way of doing it, using, let's say,
pg_locreate, pg_loopen, or something like that ?
Thanx in advance.

Luis

--
__________________________
Luis Martins

Search Discussions

  • Tatsuo Ishii at Jun 15, 2000 at 5:50 am

    Hi everyone, I have to insert a few PDF files into my database, and I
    am not able to do it ...
    I have to use PHP3, and all I could do was use the lo_import, but in
    this case, I am not able to insert any data because I am not an
    administrator. Is there any other way of doing it, using, let's say,
    pg_locreate, pg_loopen, or something like that ?
    Thanx in advance.
    Of course you can. The essential part of the program should look like:

    pg_exec($con,"begin");
    $oid = pg_locreate($con);
    $lobj = pg_loopen($con,$oid,"w");
    /* read your PDF file contents into $img variable */
    pg_lowrite($lobj,$img);
    pg_loclose($lobj);
    pg_exec($con,"end");
    --
    Tatsuo Ishii

grouppgsql-general @
categoriespostgresql
postedJun 7, '00 at 8:29p
activeJun 15, '00 at 5:50a
websitepostgresql.org
irc#postgresql

2 users in discussion

Tatsuo Ishii: 1 post Luis Martins: 1 post