The phpPgAdmin developers are proud to announce the first Beta release of
the all new phpPgAdmin 3.0.

phpPgAdmin 3.0 is a complete rewrite from scratch, to address all the
problems in the 2.4.x codebase. The focus now is on robustness and
correctness, and feature support for PostgreSQL 7.3. Since this is a
complete rewrite, many things work a lot better, but we have not yet added
all the features that exist in phpPgAdmin 2.4.

Please download and test this Beta for us, and report any bugs so that we
can do a solid 3.0 final release. We also guarantee that we will not change
the translation strings until after the 3.0 final release, so now is the
time to complete or add your translation.

Features
---------

* Excellent multi-language support. You can easily use phpPgAdmin 3.0 with
Japanese strings, while viewing a Russian database. Multibyte databases are
still causing a little trouble, however.

* Support for PostgreSQL 7.3 features: Schemas, cascade drop behaviour,
set-returning-functions and extended privileges.

* Support for modern PHP: error_reporting maximum and register_globals off.

* PostgreSQL hosting support: Filter databases and reports just for the
current user.

* Tables: Columns, Indexes, Constraints, Triggers, Rules, Privileges &
Exporting.

* Databases, Users, Groups, Reports, Schemas, Views, Functions, Sequences &
Types

* Supports PostgreSQL 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 and 7.4 CVS

Download
----------

http://phppgadmin.sourceforge.net/

Regards,