This is the text that the OSCON organizers have on file for us:

"PostgreSQL is the world's most advanced and rapidly evolving open
source database, with more than 20 years of development by a community
of hundreds of database developers from dozens of countries. Our long
time support of an enterprise level feature set including
transactions, SQL standards compliance, aggregation and subqueries
makes PostgreSQL suitable for large enterprises and governments. Easy
extensibility through stored procedures and custom data objects makes
PostgreSQL exciting for developers. Try PostgreSQL for your next
database application!"

I'd like to give them something more up-to-date. I thought we had a
wiki page that laid out stuff like this but I am not finding it. :(

Thanks!

gabrielle

Search Discussions

  • Josh Berkus at Jun 28, 2010 at 11:09 pm

    I'd like to give them something more up-to-date. I thought we had a
    wiki page that laid out stuff like this but I am not finding it. :(
    If so, it's news to me.

    --
    -- Josh Berkus
    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

    I'd like to give them something more up-to-date.  I thought we had a
    wiki page that laid out stuff like this but I am not finding it.  :(
    If so, it's news to me.
    Let's make a page to have short marketing blurbs. Would be nice to
    keep track of what we use for each conference as it evolves.

    http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Marketing_Blurbs

    -selena

grouppgsql-advocacy @
categoriespostgresql