So, deepest apologies if this is the wrong place to ask, but: What's
the protocol for getting my blog added to the Planet PostgreSQL
digest? I've started doing more PG-specific blogging, and the video
that I do for various PG events is announced there. Thanks!

--
-- Christophe Pettus
xof@thebuild.com

Search Discussions

  • Selena Deckelmann at Oct 16, 2009 at 8:35 pm
    Hi!