Folks,

We have the following things in Oakland to be shipped to anyone who is
doing a booth in North America in the next 2 months:

8.4 Flyers (600): Rob's flyer, we want to use these up while 8.4 is
still new.

What Is PostgreSQL Flyers (800): general flyer.

Blue PostgreSQL T-shirts: assorted sizes. Meant for volunteers to wear
at the booth. Also as a gift in exchange for donations of $10 or more.

USB Keys (in Portland, actually): USB keys for PostgresQL disk images.
To be sent only if you have a specific plan for how to use them or get
donations for them; they were fairly expensive.

Pop-up Display: classy booth display. Only for 8'x8' booths or larger,
for 2-day or longer events (due to cost of shipping).

Mini-banners: two 1'x5' banners, for events where the pop-up display is
too large.

Please be specific and realistic about quantities required; shipping is
expensive and we don't want you shipping too much back.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Search Discussions

  • Santiago Zarate at Jul 31, 2009 at 7:41 pm
    Josh, do you have a picture of the mini banners? we (at Venezuela) would be
    interested in the flyers, usbkeys andthe TShirts, but we can do that for
    ourselves...

    The mini-banners sound interesting... Specially the 8x8... but we would use
    them only at the National Free Software Congress... wich is a two day event
    per branch (Usually 10 states)... I can make arrangements to get a booth at
    every branch :P. But my point, if i ask for one of these (Both, mini, and the
    8x8) will they cost to us? if so, how much...

    Thanks

[...]

    santiago@zarate.net.ve
    (+58) 4129864175
    (+58) 4241073905
  • Guido Barosio at Jul 31, 2009 at 7:47 pm
    Hold on, though these were just for North America!!!

    We would love'em at south america!

    gb.-

[...]

  • Josh Berkus at Jul 31, 2009 at 9:09 pm

    Hold on, though these were just for North America!!!

    We would love'em at south america!
    I could probably send the flyers to south america. Anything else would
    not be cost effective; it would be cheaper to send you the designs and
    have you make stuff there.

    The pop-up 8x8 booth display would cost $200 or more to ship, and would
    be likely to be lost or damaged in transit.

    --
    Josh Berkus
    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

    Hold on, though these were just for North America!!!

    We would love'em at south america!
    I could probably send the flyers to south america. Anything else would
    not be cost effective; it would be cheaper to send you the designs and
    have you make stuff there.

    The pop-up 8x8 booth display would cost $200 or more to ship, and would
    be likely to be lost or damaged in transit.
    --
    Santiago Zarate
    santiago@zarate.net.ve
    (+58) 4129864175
    (+58) 4241073905
  • Santiago Zarate at Jul 31, 2009 at 9:13 pm
    In fact, if that's the case... i guess i'd prefer the designs... speaking of
    that... i'll put the vepug's banner on the wiki...