All,

8.4 will be out very soon. It would be great to have a flyer about it
for upcoming conferences this summer.

Anyone up to designing one? I can send you presskit info you can pull
text from.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Search Discussions

  • Rob Napier at Jun 30, 2009 at 2:34 am
    Hi Josh

    I¹m happy to do it if you like.

    Is it an open brief on the design or do you have a template that you like to
    work to.

    I think it would be nice to give it a fresh design. I can probably tap into
    some of my ad agency clients for extra help.

    What I¹d need is the copy and a creative brief. We can do that via Skype if
    you like.

    Rob

    8.4 will be out very soon. It would be great to have a flyer about it
    for upcoming conferences this summer.

    Anyone up to designing one? I can send you presskit info you can pull
    text from.
    Regards

    Rob Napier
    Managing Director