Hello all,

FOSDEM 2009 will take place february 7-8 2009 in Brussels, Belgium.
Like last year we expect to have a booth and a devroom, the latter one
together with the BSD groups.

More infos along with the schedule can be found at:
https://www.bsdwiki.de/FOSDEM_2009

Talks:

Also like last year we will have a series of talks and we are now
accepting submissions. If you are a developer, DBA, a vendor or just a
user who knows about a cool topic now it is your time to share with
the community. If you are unsure if your topic fills an entire talk we
also offer lightning talks.

Please submit your talk(s) to fosdem@postgresql.eu, include the topic
and the length of the talk. You may choose between:

- 60 minutes talk (~45 minutes talk + 15 minutes discussion)
- 30 minutes talk (~20 minutes talk + 10 minutes discussion)
- lightning talk (5 minutes, cut short)

Booth:

We also need people for booth duty! Many visitors stop by our booth and
ask interesting questions. We also sell cool merchandising stuff. If
you want to help please let us know: fosdem@postgresql.eu

Hotel:

Just like 2008 we will try to book rooms for everyone in one hotel. If
you need a place to sleep please drop us a mail timely at
fosdem@postgresql.eu and include the number of individuals, the room
type (single, double) and the date of arrival and leave.

Kind regards

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group

  • Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum at Nov 24, 2008 at 11:29 am
    Hello all,

    i made a mistake and sent David the wrong email address for the weekly
    newsletter. The pwn says "fosdem (at) postgresql (dot) org", which is
    wrong.

    So if someone submitted a talk with this wrong email address please
    resubmit your talk at fosdem (at) postgresql (dot) eu. Thank you.

    More updates:
    We got a reservation for 20 hotel rooms.

    Kind regards

    --
    Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
    German PostgreSQL User Group