I recently mentioned I am speaking in New York City tonight. I am also
speaking about open source in Massachusetts in July; see my events web
page for details on both events:

http://momjian.us/main/events.html

Also, I assume people like these details posted to hackers and advocacy,
but _not_ to the events web page or the announce email list.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

  • Josh Berkus at Jun 24, 2008 at 5:45 pm

    Bruce Momjian wrote:
    I recently mentioned I am speaking in New York City tonight. I am also
    speaking about open source in Massachusetts in July; see my events web
    page for details on both events:

    http://momjian.us/main/events.html

    Also, I assume people like these details posted to hackers and advocacy,
    but _not_ to the events web page or the announce email list.
    Your blog (& on planetpostgresql) would be better than any of these.

    Also, you should post on local UG mailing lists.

    As for the events page, it depends on the size/depth of PostgreSQL
    content of the event. The WWW team can make the decision, though.

    --Josh

grouppgsql-advocacy @
categoriespostgresql
postedJun 24, '08 at 5:09p
activeJun 24, '08 at 5:45p
websitepostgresql.org
irc#postgresql

2 users in discussion

Bruce Momjian: 1 post Josh Berkus: 1 post