Do we have a booth sign/banner anymore?

If the answer is no, may I have permission to order/get one printed in
the next five days? :)

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
United States PostgreSQL Association - http://www.postgresql.us

Search Discussions

  • Josh Berkus at Apr 3, 2008 at 11:20 pm
    Selena,
    Do we have a booth sign/banner anymore?
    I have the falling-apart laminated banner Josh had made for OSCON.
    Otherwise, no, we don't have anything in SF. I even gave away the
    mini-banner to Robert or Josh, I don't remember who.

    Since LUGRadio is a table, I think a new mini-banner is appropriate (i.e.
    2' x 4'). Those are quite cheap; I could take care of getting one from
    Kinko's for about $100.

    --
    --Josh

    Josh Berkus
    PostgreSQL @ Sun
    San Francisco
  • Selena Deckelmann at Apr 3, 2008 at 11:25 pm