Guys,

Due to a number of requests; rather than wait for the official release, I'm
going to roll out the latest version of pg_live using 8.3rc so it can be used
at the various conferences that are currently scheduled all over the world.

I should have it ready for mid February.

Robert

Search Discussions

  • Joshua D. Drake at Jan 16, 2008 at 3:16 pm

    Robert Bernier wrote:
    Guys,

    Due to a number of requests; rather than wait for the official release, I'm
    going to roll out the latest version of pg_live using 8.3rc so it can be used
    at the various conferences that are currently scheduled all over the world.

    I should have it ready for mid February.
    By then we will need a non rc version. We need an rc in a week so I can
    burn a run for the upcoming shows.
    Robert

    match
  • Robert Bernier at Jan 16, 2008 at 3:27 pm
    Hi Josh,
    I'm going to roll out the latest version of pg_live using 8.3rc....
    .... I should have it ready for mid February.
    By then we will need a non rc version. We need an rc in a week so I can
    burn a run for the upcoming shows.
    That's going to be tough. I have an article due next Monday. Thereafter things
    get even busier. Still, there's a slight chance that I can do the work next
    week but it's going to depend on a number of other issues.

    I'll keep you posted.

    Robert
  • Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum at Jan 16, 2008 at 7:24 pm
    Hello,
    I'm going to roll out the latest version of pg_live using 8.3rc....
    .... I should have it ready for mid February.
    By then we will need a non rc version. We need an rc in a week so I can
    burn a run for the upcoming shows.
    That's going to be tough. I have an article due next Monday. Thereafter things
    get even busier. Still, there's a slight chance that I can do the work next
    week but it's going to depend on a number of other issues.
    Is there a chance that we can help you here?

    Kind regards

    --
    Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
    German PostgreSQL User Group