Hi guys,

I am sorry I have just come up with this solution. But a few days ago
I came into a very nice flyer, promoting a few apartments for students
in Prato, along the river, not far from the centre (5 minutes walk from
the Monash University Centre). Please have a look:

http://www.calamairiverside.com/

It could be the perfect location if you want to share 4 bedrooms.
Please let me know. I am sorry, some of you have already booked the
hotel, but maybe there is still somebody who has not. In any case, even
if you have booked, I can try and talk to the hotel and ask to free the
booking (I am sure other people will come). :)

Please have a think. Thanks.

Ciao,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Web Programmer, IWA/HWG Member
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy

Search Discussions

  • Josh Berkus at Jun 8, 2007 at 12:38 am
    Gabriele,
    It could be the perfect location if you want to share 4 bedrooms.
    Please let me know. I am sorry, some of you have already booked the
    hotel, but maybe there is still somebody who has not. In any case, even
    if you have booked, I can try and talk to the hotel and ask to free the
    booking (I am sure other people will come). :)
    This sounds cool. You mean that the hotel doesn't normally allow us to
    cancel bookings?

    Hmmm, then again ... four people trying to use the shower in the morning
    before the conference starts. Might not be such a great idea.

    --Josh Berkus
  • Gabriele Bartolini at Jun 8, 2007 at 6:13 am
    Ciao Josh,
    This sounds cool. You mean that the hotel doesn't normally allow us to
    cancel bookings?
    Mhhh ... Italians get really annoyed with this kind of stuff. Maybe
    it's just me.
    Hmmm, then again ... four people trying to use the shower in the morning
    before the conference starts. Might not be such a great idea.
    Why, do you need to use it? :P

    In any case, there should be 2 bathrooms. I am quoting the answer I
    got from the Monash University Prato Centre staff:

    "Availability for two apartments from the 5th-9th July. Each
    apartment sleeps up to 4 people (in an open-plan setting, so limited
    privacy). Each apartment has a fully-equipped kitchen, two bathrooms,
    wireless internet access and weekly linen change. Guests can also
    access common laundry facilities. The rate is 95 Euro per apartment
    per day (as listed on their website - unfortunately they aren't able
    to offer a lower rate)."

    If I get 4 people that are interested in this solution, I can work
    something out. Otherwise I might offer it to our Italian friends as
    well.

    Ciao,
    Gabriele

grouppgsql-advocacy @
categoriespostgresql
postedJun 7, '07 at 4:28p
activeJun 8, '07 at 6:13a
websitepostgresql.org
irc#postgresql

2 users in discussion

Gabriele Bartolini: 2 posts Josh Berkus: 1 post