http://fosscon.org/

... hmmm, I think I want to go to this one.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

Search Discussions

  • Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum at Jun 1, 2007 at 1:31 pm

    On Thu, 31 May 2007 10:52:50 -0700 Josh Berkus wrote:

    http://fosscon.org/

    ... hmmm, I think I want to go to this one.
    By the way, is anybody interested in joining us at FOSDEM early next
    year? The BSD guys want to register a devroom for PostgreSQL and BSD.
    So we can have some more talks.

    Kind regards

    --
    Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
    (Ferenc Mantfeld)

    ... hmmm, I think I want to go to this one.
    By the way, is anybody interested in joining us at FOSDEM early next
    year? The BSD guys want to register a devroom for PostgreSQL and BSD.
    So we can have some more talks.
    I'm willing to participate. What kind of talks - developers, users ?

    Regards,
    Oleg
    phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83
  • Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum at Jun 1, 2007 at 3:15 pm

    By the way, is anybody interested in joining us at FOSDEM early next
    year? The BSD guys want to register a devroom for PostgreSQL and BSD.
    So we can have some more talks.
    I'm willing to participate. What kind of talks - developers, users ?
    No schedule yet, but both seems fine to me.

    Bye

    --
    Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
    (Ferenc Mantfeld)