Hello,

I'm proud to announce that we now have a legal PostgreSQL User
Association in Turkey.

Beginning from 2000, our user base began to form in Turkey. Since then,
we presented countless seminars, we published lots of Turkish documents
and did translation of many PostgreSQL related software.

Now we have a "legal" association in Turkey. This means that we will be
able to do more in a legal way. I was elected as the first president of
the Association.

Thanks to everyone in Turkish PostgreSQL community who made this
Association possible.

  • Josh Berkus at Aug 31, 2006 at 8:49 pm
    Devrim,
    I'm proud to announce that we now have a legal PostgreSQL User
    Association in Turkey.
    All right!

    Means I really need to get the donations pages organized ....

    --
    --Josh

    Josh Berkus
    PostgreSQL @ Sun
    San Francisco
  • Devrim GÃNDÃZ at Aug 31, 2006 at 9:03 pm
    Hello,