Hello,

Command Prompt has started a community project to allow for easier
inspection of the
PostgreSQL source. The project is no where near complete but this is
what we have
done:

1. Converted the entire PostgreSQL CVS repository to SVN. This includes
all releases
all the way back to the initial commits by Marc.

2. Place trac in front of the repository for source browsing.

When we complete the project we hope the following will happen:

Daily conversions of the repository from CVS to SVN

The use of the Wiki to begin detailed discussion of the source in
general, creating
a dynamic PostgreSQL source HOWTO.

We are open to other ideas as well. One is the ability to submit bug
reports directly
to the pgsql-bugs list from the Trac system.

We would like to enable certain users to be able to run reports against
the source tree
as well.

The URL can be found here:

http://www-new.commandprompt.com/projects/pgsql

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

P.S. Yes we will be changing the layout.

  • Tino Wildenhain at Oct 16, 2005 at 7:42 pm

    Command Prompt has started a community project to allow for easier
    inspection of the
    PostgreSQL source. The project is no where near complete but this is
    what we have
    done:

    1. Converted the entire PostgreSQL CVS repository to SVN. This includes
    all releases
    all the way back to the initial commits by Marc.

    2. Place trac in front of the repository for source browsing.
    Great!
    Thx for doing it!

grouppgsql-advocacy @
categoriespostgresql