This is the very small collected list of non-English
postgreSQL support lists and groups. I did not
receive any User Group information other than
what we already have on the SF user group.

Could this information please be passed on to
the web dev group for inclusion on the postgresql.org
pages? My only request is that they not be too
obscure. The navigation necessary to find the
URL for signing up with the turkish postgresql.org
list is an example of too obscure :-)

Could there also be a place where people can
send or update these URLs? I would be happy
to monitor it. I'm not in the webdev group though
so I can only send content.

thanks,
elein

Non-English PostgreSQL mailing list resources:

Chinese:

Spanish:
psql-ayuda-request@tlali.iztacala.unam.mx

Brazilian Portugues:

Turkish:
comp.database.postgresql.general.turkish
pgsql-tr-genel@PostgreSQL.org (sign-up URL below)
http://webmail.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr/domain=postgresql.org?user=&passw=&func=lists-long-full&extra=pgsql-tr-genel

elein@varlena.com Database Consulting www.varlena.com

  • Elein at Mar 5, 2003 at 9:33 pm
    We have a late entry for the non-english lists:

    German: postgres@yahoogroups.de

    Justin: Is there any progress on getting this information
    about non-english lists on any of the websites? Is there
    anything I can do to move this forward?

    elein@varlena.com

[...]

grouppgsql-advocacy @
categoriespostgresql