Hi everyone,

Does anyone here have good "flyer design skills"?

Noel Koethe has suggested it might be beneficial to put together a
flyer, and that also leads on to the thought of creating other marketing
materials that can be handed out.

Any volunteers for beginning the creation of this stuff?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Indira Gandhi

Search Discussions

  • Createtank at Oct 22, 2002 at 6:58 pm
    Raising hand high...
    Pick me, pick me!!!

    I used to do this and logo design for a living, and I happen to love the
    beautiful PostgreSQL logos, let alone the actual product.

    My only reservation/concern would be that I have little time most days.
    A bit of advance notice would however alleviate most problems.

    Thanks.
    Hi everyone,

    Does anyone here have good "flyer design skills"?

    Noel Koethe has suggested it might be beneficial to put together a
    flyer, and that also leads on to the thought of creating other
    marketing materials that can be handed out.

    Any volunteers for beginning the creation of this stuff?

    :-)

    Regards and best wishes,

    Justin Clift

    - Indira Gandhi