Can I know the effective solution to do the backup and recovery
for Postgres in storage environment.

Please share Any existing deployment and solution for backup and
recovery for Postgres in storage

Any suggestion and recommendation are welcome.

Regards
Karthikeyan.N

Search Discussions

  • Michael Monnerie at Mar 10, 2009 at 7:05 am