Dear
I am using an ERP application. I am administrator of that application. Actually I want to see the users passwords those are stored in encryption format.
How I decrypt any password that is store in our database table app_users.

Regards

Muhammad Sufian Khan
Functional Consultant – Kohinoor Solution (Pvt) Ltd.
Tel 92-42-5870432~34 Ext. 310
Cell: 92-300-8811133

---------------------------------
Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Search Discussions

  • Peter Eisentraut at Apr 25, 2007 at 6:45 am

    sufian khan wrote:
    How I decrypt any password that is store in our database table
    app_users.
    That would seem to strongly depend on how you encrypted it in the first
    place.
  • Phillip Smith at Apr 25, 2007 at 7:41 am
    Assuming the ERP software uses MD5 hashes to protect the password:

    Since MD5 is a ONE-WAY encryption algorithm, then you *might* be able to
    use a reverse lookup hash table such as the one found here:
    http://gdataonline.com/seekhash.php

    There may be similar hash tables around for other encryption methods.