Hello Ohio Folks,

Apparently it's just been officially announced, so at the upcoming
Central Ohio Linux Users Group meeting I'll be giving a second run of
the Proprietary-to-PostgreSQL presentation. This talk was originally
given at PG West 08.

The COLUG meeting will be held this Saturday, the 22nd, from 1 to 3 PM.
If you're familiar with the COLUG meetings, it's a slight change in
venue, compared to what I'm used to at least. The site is the
Franklinton Public Library, at:

1061 W. Town Street
Columbus, OH 43222
http://www.columbuslibrary.org/ebranch/index.cfm?pageid=30&bldgid=410

Also on tap for the meeting is a Git presentation and a demo on
replacing the firmware on a consumer router with Linux, which is always
cool. Though it hasn't been updated at the time of this writing, more
information will be up on the COLUG website at:
http://www.colug.net/meetings.php

- Josh Williams

groupohiopug @
categoriespostgresql