Josh Drake from Command Prompt is interested in coming out to speak at one of our meetings. He's already got talks on the following talks and said he could prepare talks on other topics if we're interested.

What are folks interested in hearing about?

Begin forwarded message:
backups (I have been writing a talk about good old fashion
pg_dump/pg_restore)
performance (generalized performance, not the crazy stuff greg does)
DASvsNAS
--
Jim "Decibel!" Nasby jnasby@EnovaFinancial.com
Primary: 512-579-9024 Backup: 512-569-9461

Search Discussions

  • Jon Erdman at Jun 1, 2011 at 8:01 pm
    DAS vs NAS sounds interesting...
    Josh Drake from Command Prompt is interested in coming out to speak at one of our meetings. He's already got talks on the following talks and said he could prepare talks on other topics if we're interested.

    What are folks interested in hearing about?

    Begin forwarded message:
    backups (I have been writing a talk about good old fashion
    pg_dump/pg_restore)
    performance (generalized performance, not the crazy stuff greg does)
    DASvsNAS
    --
    Jim "Decibel!" Nasby jnasby@EnovaFinancial.com
    Primary: 512-579-9024 Backup: 512-569-9461
    --
    Jon Erdman (aka StuckMojo)
    PostgreSQL Zealot

    I'm +1 on the DAS vs NAS, FWIW.
    Josh Drake from Command Prompt is interested in coming out to speak at one of our meetings. He's already got talks on the following talks and said he could prepare talks on other topics if we're interested.

    What are folks interested in hearing about?

    Begin forwarded message:
    backups (I have been writing a talk about good old fashion
    pg_dump/pg_restore)
    performance (generalized performance, not the crazy stuff greg does)
    DASvsNAS
    --
    Jim "Decibel!" Nasby jnasby@EnovaFinancial.com
    Primary: 512-579-9024 Backup: 512-569-9461
    --
    Jon Erdman (aka StuckMojo)
    PostgreSQL Zealot
    --
    Jim "Decibel!" Nasby jnasby@EnovaFinancial.com
    Primary: 512-579-9024 Backup: 512-569-9461
  • Corey_horton at Jun 1, 2011 at 8:23 pm
    DAS vs NAS gets my vote too