I am a linux sysadmin in Austin and I am very new to Postgresql. I just got back from PGcon in Ottawa and I think some of you guys were there? (I saw people in Enova shirts). Anyway I am hoping there is a meeting in June. Please let me know or if I should contact another email address.

Thanks,
Neal Brown
Spiceworks Inc.

Search Discussions

  • Nasby, Jim at May 23, 2011 at 10:24 pm
    There will definitely be a meeting in June; not sure of the topic yet.
    I am a linux sysadmin in Austin and I am very new to Postgresql. I just got back from PGcon in Ottawa and I think some of you guys were there? (I saw people in Enova shirts). Anyway I am hoping there is a meeting in June. Please let me know or if I should contact another email address.

    Thanks,
    Neal Brown
    Spiceworks Inc.
    Primary: 512-579-9024 Backup: 512-569-9461
  • Joshua D. Drake at May 23, 2011 at 10:35 pm