Hello,

I would like to offer to have PgUS sponsor a get together after the next
meeting. Would the coordinator please get a hold of me?

JD
@cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579

Search Discussions

  • Nasby, Jim at May 12, 2011 at 8:10 pm
    That'd be me. I'll send an email.
    On May 12, 2011, at 3:04 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

    Hello,

    I would like to offer to have PgUS sponsor a get together after the next
    meeting. Would the coordinator please get a hold of me?

    JD
    @cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579

    Primary: 512-579-9024 Backup: 512-569-9461

groupaustinpug @
categoriespostgresql
postedMay 12, '11 at 8:05p
activeMay 12, '11 at 8:10p
websitepostgresql.org
irc#postgresql

2 users in discussion

Nasby, Jim: 1 post Joshua D. Drake: 1 post