This is the article I mentioned in the meeting: http://www.informationweek.com/news/development/database/229402894

Also, Matt W. offered to present/demo how he's used trigram (pg_trgm) at June's meeting on the 8th. So plan now on attending.

Everybody happy with the start time? We used to do 6pm, then changed to 7pm. I'd be interested in starting at 6:30pm, anybody else want to meet earlier (thus, get home earlier)?

Thanks,
Cindy

Search Discussions

  • Nasby, Jim at May 12, 2011 at 8:51 pm
    I, for one, would welcome our new 6:30 overlords.
    Also, Matt W. offered to present/demo how he's used trigram (pg_trgm) at June's meeting on the 8th. So plan now on attending.

    Everybody happy with the start time? We used to do 6pm, then changed to 7pm. I'd be interested in starting at 6:30pm, anybody else want to meet earlier (thus, get home earlier)?

    Thanks,
    Cindy

    Primary: 512-579-9024 Backup: 512-569-9461

groupaustinpug @
categoriespostgresql
postedMay 12, '11 at 3:31p
activeMay 12, '11 at 8:51p