FAQ
Jim will present “Inheritance (for more than partitioning)”.

Jon may also present one of his upcoming PgEast talks.

Meeting place is still at Enova (address is at the top of this page: http://pugs.postgresql.org/austinpug)

RSVP appreciated.


Cindy Wise

Enova Financial
cwise@enovafinancial.com

Search Discussions

  • Larry Rosenman at Mar 8, 2011 at 1:07 am
    cwiserr@austin.rr.com wrote:

    Jim will present “Inheritance (for more than partitioning)”. Jon may also present one of his upcoming PgEast talks. Meeting place is still at Enova (address is at the top of this page: http://pugs.postgresql.org/austinpug) RSVP appreciated. Cindy Wise Enova Financial cwise@enovafinancial.com -- Sent via austinpug mailing list (austinpug@postgresql.org) To make changes to your subscription: http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/austinpug


    Date/time?
    --
    Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
  • Cwiserr at Mar 8, 2011 at 1:05 am
    Wed, March 9th, 7pm

    ---- Larry Rosenman wrote:
    cwiserr@austin.rr.com wrote:

    Jim will present “Inheritance (for more than partitioning)”. Jon may also present one of his upcoming PgEast talks. Meeting place is still at Enova (address is at the top of this page: http://pugs.postgresql.org/austinpug) RSVP appreciated. Cindy Wise Enova Financial cwise@enovafinancial.com -- Sent via austinpug mailing list (austinpug@postgresql.org) To make changes to your subscription: http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/austinpug


    Date/time?
    --
    Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
  • Pjcostello at Mar 8, 2011 at 7:42 pm
    I'll be there.

    Paul Costello


    ---- cwiserr@austin.rr.com wrote:
    Wed, March 9th, 7pm

    ---- Larry Rosenman wrote:
    cwiserr@austin.rr.com wrote:

    Jim will present “Inheritance (for more than partitioning)”. Jon may also present one of his upcoming PgEast talks. Meeting place is still at Enova (address is at the top of this page: http://pugs.postgresql.org/austinpug) RSVP appreciated. Cindy Wise Enova Financial cwise@enovafinancial.com -- Sent via austinpug mailing list (austinpug@postgresql.org) To make changes to your subscription: http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/austinpug


    Date/time?
    --
    Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
    --
    Sent via austinpug mailing list (austinpug@postgresql.org)
    To make changes to your subscription:
    http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/austinpug

Related Discussions

Discussion Navigation
viewthread | post
Discussion Overview
groupaustinpug @
categoriespostgresql
postedMar 8, '11 at 12:34a
activeMar 8, '11 at 7:42p
posts4
users3
websitepostgresql.org
irc#postgresql

People

Translate

site design / logo © 2022 Grokbase