It'll be our last meeting of the year. Hmmm... we'll have to find some eggnog and brandy! :)

Baring other ideas for presentations, we'll do one of the talks that Jon or I gave at PGWest. Or Jon could talk about our object monitor framework that we use to keep a list of records that have been modified for future consumption by some other process.
--
Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect jim@nasby.net
512.569.9461 (cell) http://jim.nasby.net

Search Discussions

  • Jim Nasby at Dec 8, 2010 at 6:53 pm
    BTW, RSVP would be appreciated so I know how much food to order... :)