We'll be having a meeting this Wednesday, 7PM. Not sure what the topic will be yet... anyone have any suggestions?
--
Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect jim@nasby.net
512.569.9461 (cell) http://jim.nasby.net

Search Discussions

  • Jim Nasby at Mar 8, 2010 at 6:53 am
    Robert?
    On Mar 5, 2010, at 1:14 PM, Mark Lehmann wrote:

    I've been having a challenge getting a meeting spot this month. I think I have the rest of the year planned out. We'll have a room for up to 25 people, internet access, a computer projector (1024x768), and possibly a professional projector screen. Is Sun/Oracle available one last time?