Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect jim@nasby.net
512.569.9461 (cell) http://jim.nasby.net

Search Discussions

  • Larry Rosenman at Feb 9, 2010 at 5:25 pm
    I'm planning on being there.

    LER

    --
    Larry Rosenman http://www.lerctr.org/~ler
    Phone: +1 512-248-2683 E-Mail: ler@lerctr.org
    US Mail: 430 Valona Loop, Round Rock, TX 78681-3893

    -----Original Message-----
    From: austinpug-owner@postgresql.org
    On Behalf Of Jim Nasby
    Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 11:24 AM
    To: austinpug@postgresql.org
    Subject: [austinpug] February Meeting is TOMORROW NIGHT!

    Meeting tomorrow night at Sun. I'll be presenting on all the cool new stuff
    that's in 8.5^W9.0.

    As always, RSVP in advance makes things easier. See everyone there!
    --
    Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect jim@nasby.net
    512.569.9461 (cell) http://jim.nasby.net

  • Cwiserr at Feb 9, 2010 at 5:44 pm
    I plan on attending.

    thanks,
    Cindy Wise

    ---- Jim Nasby wrote:
    Meeting tomorrow night at Sun. I'll be presenting on all the cool new stuff that's in 8.5^W9.0.

    As always, RSVP in advance makes things easier. See everyone there!
    --
    Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect jim@nasby.net
    512.569.9461 (cell) http://jim.nasby.net

  • Jon Erdman at Feb 9, 2010 at 5:46 pm

    Jim Nasby wrote:
    As always, RSVP in advance makes things easier. See everyone there!
    <aol>me too!</aol>
    - --

    Jon T Erdman (aka StuckMojo)
    PostgreSQL Zealot
  • Matthew Wood at Feb 9, 2010 at 7:39 pm
    I'll be there.

    --Matthew Wood

    Meeting tomorrow night at Sun. I'll be presenting on all the cool new stuff that's in 8.5^W9.0.

    As always, RSVP in advance makes things easier. See everyone there!
    --
    Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect jim@nasby.net
    512.569.9461 (cell) http://jim.nasby.net

  • Frank Sheiness at Feb 9, 2010 at 9:13 pm
    i'll be there