Our next meeting is tomorrow at 7PM. I'm going to try and find a
presentation from one of the other PUGs I can steal.
--
Decibel!, aka Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect decibel@decibel.org

  • Mark Lehmann at Aug 4, 2009 at 6:23 pm
    Unless my work is insane, I'll be there tonight: Mark Lehmann

    Topics of interest for me are:
    - setting up multiple postgres instances on the same machine to simulate a
    master / slave replication environment
    - setting up multiple postgres instances at different DB versions
    - RPM commands to over ride the default locations where postgres is
    installed
    Our next meeting is tomorrow at 7PM. I'm going to try and find a
    presentation from one of the other PUGs I can steal.
    --
    Decibel!, aka Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect decibel@decibel.org

    Mark Lehmann
    512 689-7705 M