Just a quick reminder that our next meeting is next Tuesday, Sept.
2nd. The topic will be free-form ala a Bar Camp, so bring something
you'd like to present about. Tips, tricks, cool stuff you / your
company is doing, anything Postgres related is fair game!

I hope to have a wiki available soon so that people can post what
they'll be presenting on, but feel free to just reply to this list in
the meantime. (I'll be presenting on the techniques used to make
schema changes when downtime must be eliminated.)
--
Decibel!, aka Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect decibel@decibel.org

  • Decibel! at Aug 27, 2008 at 1:56 pm

    Wiki is up at http://wiki.lerctr.org/index.php/2008-09-02!