Grokbase Groups Pig user May 2013
Has anyone built the Piggybank jar with the DSE-Cassandra distribution of Pig? I'm using Pig 0.9.2 on DSE 3.0, and would ultimately just like to use CSVExcelStorage UDF from the Piggybank (http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.10.0/api/org/apache/pig/piggybank/storage/CSVExcelStorage.html) to write content from a column family to a csv.

I've referenced https://cwiki.apache.org/PIG/piggybank.html, but am not building Pig from scratch and am therefor unsure which directory I should be building the jar in without adversely affecting the built-in DSE Pig distribution.

Thanks in advance!

Anita

________________________________
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

www.accenture.com

groupuser @
categoriespig, hadoop
postedMay 9, '13 at 3:53p