Grokbase Groups Pig user May 2013
All,

Please join me in welcoming Prashant Kommireddi as our newest Pig committer.
He's been contributing to Pig for a while now. We look forward to him being a part of the project.

Julien

Search Discussions

  • Cheolsoo Park at May 2, 2013 at 8:07 pm
    Congrats Prashant!

    Please join me in welcoming Prashant Kommireddi as our newest Pig
    committer.
    He's been contributing to Pig for a while now. We look forward to him
    being a part of the project.

    Julien
  • Daniel Dai at May 2, 2013 at 8:12 pm
    Congratulation!

    Please join me in welcoming Prashant Kommireddi as our newest Pig
    committer.
    He's been contributing to Pig for a while now. We look forward to him
    being a part of the project.

    Julien
  • Bill Graham at May 2, 2013 at 8:18 pm
    Congrats Prashant!

    Please join me in welcoming Prashant Kommireddi as our newest Pig
    committer.
    He's been contributing to Pig for a while now. We look forward to him
    being a part of the project.

    Julien

    billgraham@gmail.com going forward.*
  • Johnny Zhang at May 2, 2013 at 8:27 pm
    Congrats Prashant!

    Please join me in welcoming Prashant Kommireddi as our newest Pig
    committer.
    He's been contributing to Pig for a while now. We look forward to him
    being a part of the project.

    Julien

    billgraham@gmail.com going forward.*
  • Gianmarco De Francisci Morales at May 2, 2013 at 8:48 pm
    Congrats!

    --
    Gianmarco

    Please join me in welcoming Prashant Kommireddi as our newest Pig
    committer.
    He's been contributing to Pig for a while now. We look forward to
    him
    being a part of the project.

    Julien

    billgraham@gmail.com going forward.*
  • Xuefu Zhang at May 2, 2013 at 9:04 pm
    Congratulations and welcome, Prashant!

    --Xuefu
    Please join me in welcoming Prashant Kommireddi as our newest Pig
    committer.
    He's been contributing to Pig for a while now. We look forward to him
    being a part of the project.

    Julien
  • Mike Sukmanowsky at May 2, 2013 at 10:42 pm
    Congrats!