Grokbase Groups Pig user April 2013
hi all
With Ambrose, but encountered the following problem.
Was encountered?

https://github.com/twitter/ambrose/issues/68

thx

--
centerqi@gmail.com

Search Discussions

  • Bill Graham at Apr 23, 2013 at 6:56 am
    I replied on the github issue. Let's discuss there.

    thanks,
    Bill

    On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 8:45 PM, centerqi hu wrote:

    hi all
    With Ambrose, but encountered the following problem.
    Was encountered?

    https://github.com/twitter/ambrose/issues/68

    thx

    --
    centerqi@gmail.com
  • Centerqi hu at Apr 23, 2013 at 9:08 am
    Thank Bill
    I grep EmbeddedAmbrosePigProgressNotificationListener

    output

    grep EmbeddedAmbrosePigProgressNotificationListener ./ -r -n --color
    ./bin/pig-ambrose:56:-Dpig.notification.listener=com.twitter.ambrose.pig.EmbeddedAmbrosePigProgressNotificationListener
    \
    Binary file ./lib/ambrose-pig-0.1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar matches

    I replied on the github issue. Let's discuss there.

    thanks,
    Bill

    With Ambrose, but encountered the following problem.
    Was encountered?

    https://github.com/twitter/ambrose/issues/68

    thx

    --
    centerqi@gmail.com

    --
    centerqi@gmail.com|齐忠

groupuser @
categoriespig, hadoop
postedApr 23, '13 at 3:46a
activeApr 23, '13 at 9:08a
websitepig.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Centerqi hu: 2 posts Bill Graham: 1 post