Grokbase Groups Pig user March 2012
I've created a vim snipmate plugin for PigLatin which saves me a lot of
time developing Pig jobs.

For those unfamiliar: Snipmate is a Vim plugin for code completion. I've
made a small writeup here <http://www.ctrl-r.org/?p=161>.

Search Discussions

  • Thejas Nair at Mar 3, 2012 at 9:17 am
    Thanks for sharing, this looks useful. I have added a link from the pig
    tools page - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/PigTools

    -Thejas

    I've created a vim snipmate plugin for PigLatin which saves me a lot of
    time developing Pig jobs.

    For those unfamiliar: Snipmate is a Vim plugin for code completion. I've
    made a small writeup here<http://www.ctrl-r.org/?p=161>.
  • Prashant Kommireddi at Mar 3, 2012 at 9:23 am
    Thanks Rob, this is cool. I will check it out.

    -Prashant

    Sent from my iPhone
    I've created a vim snipmate plugin for PigLatin which saves me a lot of
    time developing Pig jobs.

    For those unfamiliar: Snipmate is a Vim plugin for code completion. I've
    made a small writeup here<http://www.ctrl-r.org/?p=161>.

groupuser @
categoriespig, hadoop
postedMar 3, '12 at 1:06a