How do I query for current system date in unix format/ISO date format from
the system? I could not find any inbuilt function for this. Can you please
give some pointers?
Thanks,
Ips

Search Discussions

  • Mark Roddy at Sep 12, 2011 at 3:21 pm
    %default CurrentTime `date +%s`

    Then adjust the arguments to 'date' based upon the format you need.

    -Mark

    How do I query for current system date in unix format/ISO date format from
    the system? I could not find any inbuilt function for this. Can you please
    give some pointers?
    Thanks,
    Ips

groupuser @
categoriespig, hadoop
postedSep 12, '11 at 12:08p
activeSep 12, '11 at 3:21p
websitepig.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Roddy: 1 post Ipshita chatterji: 1 post