Grokbase Groups Pig user July 2011
Hello,

Is there a way to specify the zookeeper quorum for a pig job writing out to
HBase using HBaseStorage? For instance,

jobA -> zkquorum 1
jobB -> zkquorum 2

I know that it reads from the hbase configuration files on disk, but I'd
like the equivalent of setting
conf.set("hbase.zookeeper.quorum", "zkquorum1") without recompiling it into
HBaseStorage.

Thanks in advance.

-Matt

Search Discussions

  • Matt Davies at Jul 18, 2011 at 6:06 pm
    Rohan,

    The first thing I'd look at is your port: 21818 - the default is 2181 - did
    you perhaps add the extra "8" in your hbase configuration? Can you query
    hbase through the shell?

    -Matt