Grokbase Groups Pig user June 2011
Hello,

I would like to experiment with PigUnit and cannot find a jar file that I
need to reference in order to use the framework.

Anyone?

Thanks
Alex R

Search Discussions

  • Alan Gates at Jun 17, 2011 at 11:13 pm
    See http://ofps.oreilly.com/titles/9781449302641/developing_and_testing.html#testing_scripts
    for some details of using PigUnit.

    Alan.
    I would like to experiment with PigUnit and cannot find a jar file
    that I
    need to reference in order to use the framework.

    Anyone?

    Thanks
    Alex R
  • Alex Rovner at Jun 17, 2011 at 11:47 pm
    Thanks Allan for the info. We should probably add that info to the pigunit wiki page and also publish this jar in maven?

    Alex

    Sent from my iPhone
    I would like to experiment with PigUnit and cannot find a jar file that I
    need to reference in order to use the framework.

    Anyone?

    Thanks
    Alex R
  • Alan Gates at Jun 18, 2011 at 12:08 am
    We can't take that as is and put it on the wiki, since it's
    copyrighted. If someone wants to volunteer to update the wiki with
    similar information, they are free to do so. A patch to add this as a
    maven artifact also makes sense.

    Alan.
    Thanks Allan for the info. We should probably add that info to the
    pigunit wiki page and also publish this jar in maven?

    Alex

    Sent from my iPhone
    I would like to experiment with PigUnit and cannot find a jar file
    that I
    need to reference in order to use the framework.

    Anyone?

    Thanks
    Alex R
  • Alex Rovner at Jun 18, 2011 at 1:43 am
    I guess I will volunteer since I am the one who brought it up.

    Thanks Alan.

    Sent from my iPad
    We can't take that as is and put it on the wiki, since it's copyrighted. If someone wants to volunteer to update the wiki with similar information, they are free to do so. A patch to add this as a maven artifact also makes sense.

    Alan.
    Thanks Allan for the info. We should probably add that info to the pigunit wiki page and also publish this jar in maven?

    Alex

    Sent from my iPhone
    I would like to experiment with PigUnit and cannot find a jar file that I
    need to reference in order to use the framework.

    Anyone?

    Thanks
    Alex R
  • Alan Gates at Jun 18, 2011 at 3:29 pm
    Cool, thank you.

    Alan.
    I guess I will volunteer since I am the one who brought it up.

    Thanks Alan.

    Sent from my iPad
    We can't take that as is and put it on the wiki, since it's
    copyrighted. If someone wants to volunteer to update the wiki with
    similar information, they are free to do so. A patch to add this
    as a maven artifact also makes sense.

    Alan.
    Thanks Allan for the info. We should probably add that info to the
    pigunit wiki page and also publish this jar in maven?

    Alex

    Sent from my iPhone
    I would like to experiment with PigUnit and cannot find a jar
    file that I
    need to reference in order to use the framework.

    Anyone?

    Thanks
    Alex R
  • Alex Rovner at Jun 18, 2011 at 2:10 am
    Seems like some one already submitted a patch for pig 0.9

    We can't take that as is and put it on the wiki, since it's copyrighted.
    If someone wants to volunteer to update the wiki with similar information,
    they are free to do so. A patch to add this as a maven artifact also makes
    sense.

    Alan.

    Thanks Allan for the info. We should probably add that info to the pigunit
    wiki page and also publish this jar in maven?

    Alex

    Sent from my iPhone

    I would like to experiment with PigUnit and cannot find a jar file that
    need to reference in order to use the framework.

    Anyone?

    Thanks
    Alex R
  • Alan Gates at Jun 18, 2011 at 3:29 pm
    We hope to put up a release candidate for 0.9 in a few days. Once we
    have released it, this should become available.

    Alan.
[...]

groupuser @
categoriespig, hadoop
postedJun 17, '11 at 11:06p
activeJun 18, '11 at 3:29p
websitepig.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Alan Gates: 4 posts Alex Rovner: 4 posts