Grokbase Groups Pig user March 2011
I wrote CSVExcelStorage(), a load and store module that
handles multi-line fields, and other facilities of Excel 2007.
I have a matching test file, and Javadoc makes. But svn won't let
me commit into the storage directory of Piggybank (not surprisingly).

The Piggybank Web site points to Jira as the place to
participate, but when I go there, it's all about bug fixes
and patches for the existing code base.

How do I proceed?

Thanks,

Andreas

Search Discussions

  • Dmitriy Ryaboy at Mar 20, 2011 at 10:03 pm
    Yep, just file a jira and attach your contribution as a patch, we'll do the
    code review and all that.

    On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 12:04 PM, Andreas Paepcke
    I wrote CSVExcelStorage(), a load and store module that
    handles multi-line fields, and other facilities of Excel 2007.
    I have a matching test file, and Javadoc makes. But svn won't let
    me commit into the storage directory of Piggybank (not surprisingly).

    The Piggybank Web site points to Jira as the place to
    participate, but when I go there, it's all about bug fixes
    and patches for the existing code base.

    How do I proceed?

    Thanks,

    Andreas

groupuser @
categoriespig, hadoop
postedMar 20, '11 at 7:05p
activeMar 20, '11 at 10:03p
websitepig.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Dmitriy Ryaboy: 1 post Andreas Paepcke: 1 post