Does anyone got problems using a custom log4j in pig using the -4 option?

I'm getting the

1 Pig Stack Trace
2 ---------------
3 ERROR 2244: Job failed, hadoop does not return any error message
4
5 org.apache.pig.backend.executionengine.ExecException: ERROR 2244: Job
failed, hadoop does not retu rn any error message
6 at
org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.GruntParser.executeBatch(GruntParser.java:116)
7 at
org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.GruntParser.parseStopOnError(GruntParser.java:169)
8 at
org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.GruntParser.parseStopOnError(GruntParser.java:141)
9 at org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.Grunt.exec(Grunt.java:90)
10 at org.apache.pig.Main.run(Main.java:406)
11 at org.apache.pig.Main.main(Main.java:107)
12

Even if I unjar the original log4j.properties from pig-core.jar this
happens!

I already found a issue on jira and add a comment, but I dont know how to
reopen a issue on Jira;
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-1697>

--
*Charles Ferreira Gonçalves *