Grokbase Groups Pig user January 2011
Fellow Pig users,
Join me in extending warm congratulations to the newest committer to the Pig
project, Julien Le Dem.
Julien has done outstanding work on extending Pig's reach into scripting
languages, and we are looking forward to his continued contributions.

-Dmitriy

Search Discussions

  • Ashutosh Chauhan at Jan 4, 2011 at 3:59 pm
    Congratulations, Julien! We look forward to cool new features for Pig
    from you :)

    Ashutosh
    Join me in extending warm congratulations to the newest committer to the Pig
    project, Julien Le Dem.
    Julien has done outstanding work on extending Pig's reach into scripting
    languages, and we are looking forward to his continued contributions.

    -Dmitriy
  • Andreas Paepcke at Jan 4, 2011 at 4:52 pm
    Great to see the community growing. That's an
    important part of any technical infrastructure.

    Andreas
    Congratulations, Julien! We look forward to cool new features for Pig
    from you :)

    Ashutosh
    Join me in extending warm congratulations to the newest committer to the Pig
    project, Julien Le Dem.
    Julien has done outstanding work on extending Pig's reach into scripting
    languages, and we are looking forward to his continued contributions.

    -Dmitriy

groupuser @
categoriespig, hadoop
postedJan 4, '11 at 1:21a