Guys,

I'm starting to use pig (0.8) now and I went to Pig Wiki for some
directives and tutorials.
I already found some errors and have some suggestions to contribute.
How ( or to whom ) I could send those comments ?

--
*Charles Ferreira Gonçalves *
http://homepages.dcc.ufmg.br/~charles/

Search Discussions

  • Daniel Dai at Dec 21, 2010 at 6:25 pm
    Thanks Charles! Everyone can edit Pig wiki. Just go to the wiki page,
    register an account, and you can edit. We are looking forward to your
    contribution!

    Daniel

    Charles Gonçalves wrote:
    Guys,

    I'm starting to use pig (0.8) now and I went to Pig Wiki for some
    directives and tutorials.
    I already found some errors and have some suggestions to contribute.
    How ( or to whom ) I could send those comments ?

  • Charles Gonçalves at Dec 21, 2010 at 6:39 pm
    Ok, I will do that ...

    Charles Gonçalves wrote:
    Guys,

    I'm starting to use pig (0.8) now and I went to Pig Wiki for some
    directives and tutorials.
    I already found some errors and have some suggestions to contribute.
    How ( or to whom ) I could send those comments ?

    --
    *Charles Ferreira Gonçalves *
    http://homepages.dcc.ufmg.br/~charles/
    UFMG - ICEx - Dcc
    Cel.: 55 31 87741485
    Tel.: 55 31 34741485
    Lab.: 55 31 34095840
  • Charles Gonçalves at Dec 22, 2010 at 12:44 pm
    Daniel, and when I found some issues in the http://pig.apache.org
    documentation,
    there is a way to report some issues in documentation!?

    Charles Gonçalves wrote:
    Guys,

    I'm starting to use pig (0.8) now and I went to Pig Wiki for some
    directives and tutorials.
    I already found some errors and have some suggestions to contribute.
    How ( or to whom ) I could send those comments ?

    --
    *Charles Ferreira Gonçalves *
    http://homepages.dcc.ufmg.br/~charles/
    UFMG - ICEx - Dcc
    Cel.: 55 31 87741485
    Tel.: 55 31 34741485
    Lab.: 55 31 34095840
  • Thejas M Nair at Dec 22, 2010 at 2:42 pm
    Please create a jira to report any documentation issues and suggest any changes -
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa

    Use project pig, and component documentation.

    Thanks,
    Thejas

    Charles Gonçalves wrote:
    Guys,

    I'm starting to use pig (0.8) now and I went to Pig Wiki for some
    directives and tutorials.
    I already found some errors and have some suggestions to contribute.
    How ( or to whom ) I could send those comments ?

    --
    *Charles Ferreira Gonçalves *
    http://homepages.dcc.ufmg.br/~charles/
    UFMG - ICEx - Dcc
    Cel.: 55 31 87741485
    Tel.: 55 31 34741485
    Lab.: 55 31 34095840
  • Charles Gonçalves at Dec 22, 2010 at 3:10 pm
    Ok Thanks ....

    Charles Gonçalves wrote:
    Guys,

    I'm starting to use pig (0.8) now and I went to Pig Wiki for some
    directives and tutorials.
    I already found some errors and have some suggestions to contribute.
    How ( or to whom ) I could send those comments ?

    --
    *Charles Ferreira Gonçalves *
    http://homepages.dcc.ufmg.br/~charles/
    UFMG - ICEx - Dcc