Grokbase Groups Pig user October 2010
I have seen an pig error reported in a .processed file. I have not been able to find the documentation about what a .processed file is. Is it akin to a .substituted file?

Search Discussions

  • Corbin Hoenes at Oct 28, 2010 at 9:43 pm
    This is part of something custom that we have been doing with our custom ruby PigRunner we are using. It allows us to do this:

    <!-- include file="constants.pig" -->

    It includes the code from constants.pig into the script defining it. That being said. I am not sold on this pattern is the best way to handle this stuff in pig.
    I have seen an pig error reported in a .processed file. I have not been able to find the documentation about what a .processed file is. Is it akin to a .substituted file?

groupuser @
categoriespig, hadoop
postedOct 28, '10 at 9:06p
activeOct 28, '10 at 9:43p
websitepig.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Corbin Hoenes: 1 post Dave Wellman: 1 post