Grokbase Groups Pig user October 2010
I propose that we adopt the bylaws proposed at http://wiki.apache.org/pig/ProposedByLaws
as the bylaws for the Pig project.

In a self referential use of these bylaws I further propose that this
vote will be open for 10 business days and require +1 votes from two
thirds of PMC members (which works out to 9 votes). All Pig users are
encouraged to vote, though only PMC votes will be binding.

Here's my +1 vote.

Alan.

Search Discussions

  • Gianmarco at Oct 7, 2010 at 4:31 pm
    +1
    I propose that we adopt the bylaws proposed at
    http://wiki.apache.org/pig/ProposedByLaws as the bylaws for the Pig project.

    In a self referential use of these bylaws I further propose that this vote
    will be open for 10 business days and require +1 votes from two thirds of
    PMC members (which works out to 9 votes).  All Pig users are encouraged to
    vote, though only PMC votes will be binding.

    Here's my +1 vote.

    Alan.
  • Dmitriy Ryaboy at Oct 7, 2010 at 4:44 pm
    +1
    I propose that we adopt the bylaws proposed at
    http://wiki.apache.org/pig/ProposedByLaws as the bylaws for the Pig project.
    In a self referential use of these bylaws I further propose that this vote
    will be open for 10 business days and require +1 votes from two thirds of
    PMC members (which works out to 9 votes). All Pig users are encouraged to
    vote, though only PMC votes will be binding.

    Here's my +1 vote.

    Alan.
  • Olga Natkovich at Oct 7, 2010 at 5:16 pm
    +1

    In a self referential use of these bylaws I further propose that this
    vote will be open for 10 business days and require +1 votes from two
    thirds of PMC members (which works out to 9 votes). All Pig users are
    encouraged to vote, though only PMC votes will be binding.

    Here's my +1 vote.

    Alan.
  • Matt Tanquary at Oct 7, 2010 at 5:19 pm
    +1

    --
    Have you thanked a teacher today? ---> http://www.liftateacher.org
  • Daniel Dai at Oct 7, 2010 at 5:49 pm

    Matt Tanquary wrote:
    +1
    In a self referential use of these bylaws I further propose that this
    vote will be open for 10 business days and require +1 votes from two
    thirds of PMC members (which works out to 9 votes). All Pig users are
    encouraged to vote, though only PMC votes will be binding.

    Here's my +1 vote.

    Alan.

  • Thejas M Nair at Oct 7, 2010 at 5:20 pm
    +1

    In a self referential use of these bylaws I further propose that this
    vote will be open for 10 business days and require +1 votes from two
    thirds of PMC members (which works out to 9 votes). All Pig users are
    encouraged to vote, though only PMC votes will be binding.

    Here's my +1 vote.

    Alan.
  • Richard Ding at Oct 7, 2010 at 5:26 pm
    +1

    In a self referential use of these bylaws I further propose that this
    vote will be open for 10 business days and require +1 votes from two
    thirds of PMC members (which works out to 9 votes). All Pig users are
    encouraged to vote, though only PMC votes will be binding.

    Here's my +1 vote.

    Alan.
  • Pradeep Kamath at Oct 7, 2010 at 6:21 pm
    +1

    In a self referential use of these bylaws I further propose that this
    vote will be open for 10 business days and require +1 votes from two
    thirds of PMC members (which works out to 9 votes). All Pig users are
    encouraged to vote, though only PMC votes will be binding.

    Here's my +1 vote.

    Alan.
  • Santhosh Srinivasan at Oct 7, 2010 at 7:10 pm
    +1

    In a self referential use of these bylaws I further propose that this vote will be open for 10 business days and require +1 votes from two thirds of PMC members (which works out to 9 votes). All Pig users are encouraged to vote, though only PMC votes will be binding.

    Here's my +1 vote.

    Alan.
  • Ashutosh Chauhan at Oct 7, 2010 at 8:45 pm
    +1
    In a self referential use of these bylaws I further propose that this vote will be open for 10 business days and require +1 votes from two thirds of PMC members (which works out to 9 votes).  All Pig users are encouraged to vote, though only PMC votes will be binding.

    Here's my +1 vote.

    Alan.
  • Benjamin Reed at Oct 7, 2010 at 11:14 pm
    +1