Grokbase Groups Pig user May 2010
Hi PIG users!

I was reading about PIG and PNUTS and started wondering how this two are
related. I mean are there any application where these technologies are used
together? Or any project on how integrate them? Thanks.

Renato M.

Search Discussions

  • Dmitriy Ryaboy at May 28, 2010 at 4:30 pm
    PNUTS is not open-source, so I am guessing this is an academic question more
    than anything?

    Pig loaders (of varying sophistication) do exist for HBase, Cassandra, and
    Voldemort, if that's the direction you are going.

    -D
    I was reading about PIG and PNUTS and started wondering how this two are
    related. I mean are there any application where these technologies are used
    together? Or any project on how integrate them? Thanks.

    Renato M.

groupuser @
categoriespig, hadoop
postedMay 28, '10 at 3:29p